The source isn't available

Dec 5, 2007 at 10:58 AM
I followed the guide on this website, and set up SvnBridge. When I tried to checkout MsnHistoryMerger with SVN, there's no errors - but the folder (trunk) is empty. I am hoping to download the source and play around to make it merge MSN history from my MSN mac 6.1 with WLM 8.0 on my windows.
Coordinator
Dec 19, 2007 at 11:36 PM

czeeric wrote:
I followed the guide on this website, and set up SvnBridge. When I tried to checkout MsnHistoryMerger with SVN, there's no errors - but the folder (trunk) is empty. I am hoping to download the source and play around to make it merge MSN history from my MSN mac 6.1 with WLM 8.0 on my windows.

Yeah, I'm aware of this issue. During one of the upgrades of the CodePlex web site all my projects lost their source code and corresponding chagesets :(
Good thing I'm always posting the source code alongside the binaries... On the Releases tab you'll find the source code in the "Msn Messenger History Merger v1.3 sources and binaries (zip)" package. It's not ideal, but it will provide you with the full source code.

Enjoy,
Fernando